Why you should NOT subscribe to our stock recommendation service?
Before going for our paid subscription, it is highly recommended to go through this full article –
Why should you NOT subscribe to our service?
1. Recommending stock means we are predicting future with current facts and figures. Apart from GOD, nobody can claim 100% success ratio in future prediction. We are not GOD neither we are the magician. So, don’t think that out of our 10 recommendations all of them will perform. If you are not comfortable with that, then please don’t subscribe.
2. Out of our 10 recommendations, few won’t perform. It may happen 2 consecutive stock recommendation is not performing. So, to earn above average return you need to invest in all of our recommendations. We recommend a limited number of stocks over one year. It is not difficult to invest in all of those. So, if you are not comfortable to invest in all of our recommendations then don’t subscribe. Our target is to offer 20%-30% average annualised return from your overall portfolio over a period of 3-5 years. (Anything above is the bonus. Since 2014, we are generating much more than 30% annualised return every year due to favourable market situation)
3. We have a successful history of picking multibaggers where the return was as high as 500% or more. Like Ajanta Pharma generated more than 10 times return within 2 years. Caplin Point Lab generated more than 9 times return within 1 year. Can Fin Homes, Atul Auto, Kaveri Seeds, Yes Bank, Bodal Chemical and many more generated more than double return within 1 year. If you assume that all our recommendations will turn out as like Caplin Point Lab, Can Fin Homes, then also please don’t subscribe. Out of our 10 recommendations, 1-2 will come out like 500%+ return others are not.
4. Don’t join if you can’t hold our recommended stocks for at least 1 year. After our recommendation, Atul Auto was in negative return zone for the next 4-5 months. However the same was showing 100%+ return within a year. Same with Can Fin Homes, NCL Industries and many other stocks. A stock can remain stagnant (or in negative zone) for many months. However, movement of just 2-3 weeks can sufficient for spectacular return. So, after investing in any of our stock, if you think that it will start climbing from the very next day then you may disappoint. You need to hold for at least 1 year.
5. Don’t join if you are looking for intraday or short-term tips or future and Options tips. Till date, we never noticed a single person who is consistently making money in short term. There are not any single billionaire across the world who made his fortune through Futures and options trading. F&O, intraday are not for retail (small) investors. The only full-proof solution to make money from the stock market is to invest in high-quality fundamentally strong stocks and hold it for long run. Don’t subscribe to our service if you are looking for daily recommendations or updates.
Before subscribing, it is recommended to get our investment philosophy by reading the best-selling book from our founder Prasenjit Paul. the book, “How to avoid loss and earn consistently in the stock market” is available for delivery in 33 countries via Amazon network. Click here to get the details and buy it from Amazon India. (kindle version ebook is also available)